Friday, September 2, 2011

One Year Anniversary

Just a little over a year ago I married my best friend and eternal companion. I absolutely adore this boy. I have yet to meet a single person that does not adore Matthew and his positive and outgoing personality. I am just lucky enough that he chose to fall in love with me.



To celebrate this joyous occasion we went to Park City!

It started with dinner at probably my favorite place to eat in Utah, Log Haven. It is up mill creek canyon where we had our wedding reception. Side Note: For those of you who don't know me too well I love potatoes. Mashed, grilled, baked, I will eat them any way. Well Log Haven has the best mashed potatoes by far I have ever had! So you know what I got. Matt got the Lobster and Steak.






When then headed up to Park City to spend the night at the Waldorf Astoria. It was beautiful hotel and the best part about it was the amazing fitness center they had there. I made sure that we had to workout while we stayed there.

Matt then surprised me with a horseback ride. It was beautiful and a great way to celebrate. I spent a couple summers working with horses and sure have missed getting up on one. (Matt I think I have decided I want to have a few horses some day. We can go on trail rides all the time together!)







After the ride we grabbed a quick bite to eat, so Matt could go look at the store for some magic tricks before we headed to Sundance for the Sound of Music. My cute cousin Addie played Marta (the second youngest Von Trapp child) and did an outstanding job! She sure has an amazing voice at 11 years old.



It was a perfect anniversary! I am grateful for the decision I made to marry Matt! He is absolutely perfect for me. Thanks for a great anniversary Matthew and I cant wait to spend many many more together!

Until Next Time!

1 comment: