Sunday, July 29, 2012

2nd Year Anniversary

I can't believe two years have already flown by. This year to celebrate we went up to Snowbird for a night. Snowbird is one of Matt's favorite places so I thought he would enjoy it. It was my year to plan what we were going to do.

We were able to watch an outdoor movie, ride the alpine slide and mountain flyer. We also took a tram ride to the top and hiked all the way down. It was a great day with my best friend.


Here are some photos from our trip:












I love you Matthew!

4 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable! I hope you had fun! I can't wait to see you guys when we drive through Utah this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Lauren! Thanks for a perfect weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend you planned, Lauren. So thoughtful and fun. I hope it was indeed perfect.

    I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so cute. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete